Welcome to the Happy Camper 2015 blog. Hello my name is April Smith. I look forward to meeting my new students and teaching at the Summer Learning Place! I will teach reading, writing, and math to 3rd and 4th graders until July 30th. My classroom schedule is Monday - Thursday from 8:30 - 11:30.
How do I feel about this course?
I am excited to be available to work with students here in Greenville County to improve their knowledge for academic success.
My 3 goals:
1. Help students master reading, writing, math, and behavior goals.
2. Weekly communication with parents.
3. Successfully complete my summer Practicum/Seminar.
- 8 years as a Special Education Teacher
- Trained in Fundations & Wilson Language System